Hocking Primary School (5806)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

HOCKING PRIMARY SCHOOL (Government Gazette Apr 2012)

The following will define the local-intake area of this school from 2013:
From the junction of Wanneroo Road and Elliot Road, east along Elliot Road (south side included) to Benmuni Road, south along Benmuni Road (both sides included) to Jambanis Road, east along Jambanis Road (both sides included) to Badgerup Road, south along Badgerup Road (west side included) to Golfview, west along the Golfview (both sides included) to Benmuni Road, south along Benmuni Road (west side included) to Bebich Drive, west along Bebich Drive (north side included) to Lenore Road, north along Lenore Road (east side included) to Moscow Retreat, west alng Moscow Retreat (both sides included) to Manchester Drive, west along Manchester Drive (both sides included and including the two cul-de-sacs) to Carsbrooke Loop, west along the southern arm of Carsbrooke Loop (both sides included) to Wanneroo Road and north along Wanneroo Road (east side included) to Elliot Road.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.