Morley Senior High School (4051)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details


The following defines the local-intake area for this school:

From the intersection of Alexander Drive and Reid Highway, west along Reid Highway (south side included) to Northwood Drive, south along Northwood Drive (east side included) to Yirrigan Drive, south east along Yirrigan Drive (north side included) to Dianella Drive, south along Dianella Drive (east side included) to Morley Drive, east along Morley Drive (north side included) to Light Street, south east along Light Street (both sides included) to Walter Road West, north east and east along Walter Road West (both sides included) to Charnwood Street, north along Charnwood Street (both sides included) and its extension to Morley Drive, east along Morley Drive (both sides included) to Crimea Street, north along Crimea Street (west side included) and its extension to the Reid Highway, east along the Reid Highway (north side included) to the Tonkin Highway, north along the proposed extension of the Tonkin Highway to Marshall Road, west along Marshall Road (south side included) to Beach Road, north west along Beach Road (south side included) to Alexander Drive and south along Alexander Drive (east side included) to the Reid Highway.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.