Newton Moore Senior High School (4040)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

NEWTON MOORE SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (4040) (Government Gazette February 2015)

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

From a point where the western extension of Centenary Road meets the Indian Ocean coastline, east along this extension and Centenary Road (both sides included) to and across Bussell Highway and continuing east along Centenary Road to the South Western Highway, north along South Western Highway (west side included) to Rawling Road, east along Rawling Road (both sides included) to the Preston River, north, north west and west along the Preston River to the railway bridge, west and north west along the railway line to the intersection of the railway line and Forrest Avenue, west and north west along Forrest Avenue (both sides included) to Wisbey Street, south west along Wisbey Street (both sides included) to Yorla Road, north west along Yorla Road (both sides included) to Clarke Street East, west along Clarke Street East (both sides included) to Clarke Street, west along Clarke Street (both sides included) to Hoylake Avenue and north west and west along Hoylake Avenue (both sides included) and its extension to the Indian Ocean, and south along the coastline to the western extension of Centenary Road.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.