Westfield Park Primary School (5530)
Our aim is to grow person-centred citizens who can embrace the future with integrity and compassion with a love for lifelong learning.
Our school offers a unique and stimulating educational environment, where your child is nurtured, valued, and encouraged to reach their full potential. We have a strong sense of community and a commitment to provide an education that addresses the academic, social, physical and emotional development of all the children at our school.
Staff work together with parents, agencies and the community to ensure a positive learning environment that encourages children to become inquiring, responsible and confident members of society.
Facilities & programs include:
- Multimedia teaching facilities;
- Beautiful, purpose built Kindergarten and Pre-Primary classrooms;
- Well-appointed library;
- Specialist classrooms: STEM, Science, Art, Home Economics;
- Extensive kitchen garden;
- School Counsellor;
- Breakfast Club;
- Canteen open 5 days per week;
- After-School Clubs;
- Child & Parent Centre with dedicated early childhood health care;
- Dental Therapy Unit;
- Onsite before & after school care; and
- Spacious oval with soccer pitch
'It was evident throughout the school that a very successful culture of care and support exists. All students and parents interviewed throughout the review strongly expressed views on feeling safe, welcome and cared for. Parents confirmed their satisfaction with the quality of education provided by the school as well as the positive nurturing learning environment for their children.'
IPS Review 2017
Department of Education Services
Please contact us to discover more about our school.
T: 9234 9200