Southern Grove Primary School (5856)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

SOUTHERN GROVE PRIMARY SCHOOL (5856) (Government Gazette July 2017)

The following defines the local-intake area of this school from 2021:

From the intersection of Warton Road and Gay Street, south west along Warton Road (south east side included) to Shreeve Road, south east through the bushland to the intersection of Holmes Street and Harpenden Street, south from this point through the swamp and bushland to the intersection of Balfour Street and Didcot Street, south east along Didcot Street (north east side included) to the intersection with Castlewood Parkway, south from this intersection through Lander Swamp to the intersection of Castlewood Parkway and Reflections Road, south east along Reflections Road (north east side included) and continuing along its south eastern extension to Southern River Road, north east along Southern River Road (north west side included) to Gay Street, and north west along Gay Street (south west side included) to Warton Road.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.