Bletchley Park Primary School (5808)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

BLETCHLEY PARK PRIMARY SCHOOL (5808) (Government Gazette February 2020)

The following will define the local-intake area of this school from 2021:

From the intersection of Ranford Road and Warton Road, north east along Warton Road (south east side included) to Shreeve Road, south east through the bushland to the intersection of Holmes Street and Harpenden Street, south from this point through the swamp and bushland to the intersection of Balfour Street and Didcot Street, south east along Didcot Street (south west side included) to the intersection with Castlewood Parkway, south from this intersection through Lander Swamp to the intersection of Castlewood Parkway and Reflections Road, south east along Reflections Road (south west side included) and continuing along its south eastern extension to Southern River Road, south west along Southern River Road (north west side included) to Ranford Road, and north west along Ranford Road (north east side included) to Warton Road.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.