Butler Primary School (5783)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details


The following will define the local-intake area of this school from 2020:

From the junction of Marmion Avenue and Lukin Drive, east along Lukin Drive (north side included) to Connolly Drive, north west along Connolly Drive (west side included) to Exmouth Drive, north west along Exmouth Drive (west side included) to Goodwick Street, west along Goodwich Street (south side included) to Whitland Street, south west along Whitland Street (south side included) to Camborne Parkway, north west along Camborne Parkway (west side included) to Carmathen Avenue, west along Carmathen Avenue (south side included) to Marmion Avenue, north along Marmion Avenue to Oceania Avenue, west along Oceania Avenue and its western extension to the coastline, south along the coastline to the locality boundary between Jindalee and Quinns Rocks, east along the locality boundary between Jindalee and Quinns Rocks (north side included) to Marmion Avenue and south east along Marmion Avenue (east side included) to Lukin Drive.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.