Marri Grove Primary School (5730)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details


The following will define the local-intake area of this school from 2017:

From the intersection of Forrest Road and Eleventh Road, south east along Eleventh Road (both sides excluded) to the railway line, south along the railway line to Abernethy Road, west along Abernethy Road (north side included) to Briggs Road, north along Briggs Road (east side included) to Thomas Road, west along Thomas Road (north side included) to Masters Road, generally north along Masters Road (east side included) to Rowley Road, west along Rowley Road (north side included) to the junction with Hopkinson Road, north along Rowley Road (east side included) and its northern extension to Forrest Road, and north east along Forrest Road (both sides excluded) to Eleventh Road.

The following is an optional area between Marri Grove and Byford Primary Schools:

From the junction of Eleventh Road and the South Western Highway, south along the South Western Highway (west side included) to Abernethy Road, west along Abernethy Road (north side included) to the railway line, north along the railway line to Eleventh Road and east along Eleventh Road (south side) to the South Western Highway.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.