Parkfield Primary School (5728)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

PARKFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL (5728) (Government Gazette December 2008)

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

From a point on the shoreline of the Leschenault Estuary on the western extension of Travers Drive, east from this point to and along Travers Drive to Hanks Way, southeast along Hanks Way (and including Knight Place) to Chapple Drive, northeast along Chapple Drive to Bedingfield Way, east along the northern arm of Bedingfield Way to the Brunswick River, north along the Brunswick River to the Australind Bypass, north along the Australind Bypass to Buffalo Road, west along Buffalo Road to the Indian Ocean coastline, south along the coastline to a point on the western extension of Travers Drive, and east along this extension to the shoreline of the Leschenault Estuary.

The boundary parts of Travers Drive (both sides), Hanks Way (both sides), Knight Place (both sides), Chapple Drive (both sides), Bedingfield Way (both sides) and Buffalo Road (both sides) are included in the local-intake area for Parkfield Primary School.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.