Cable Beach Primary School (5705)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

CABLE BEACH PRIMARY SCHOOL (5705) (Government Gazette June 2014)

The following will define the local-intake area of this school from 2015:

From the junction of Port Drive and the coastline, generally north along Port Drive (west side included) to the three way junction of Port Drive, Frederick Street and Cable Beach Road East, north from this junction through the Broome International Airport to the south east corner of the Bilgungurr Aboriginal Community, north east and north west along the eastern boundary of this Community to a point due north of the junction of Frederick Street, Cable Beach Road East and Port Drive, north from the Community boundary to a point due east of the junction of Gubinge Road and Murray Road, due west from this point to the aforesaid junction, north west and west along Murray Road (south side included) and the westward extension of Murray Road to the coastline of the Indian Ocean, and south along the coastline to the junction with Port Drive.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.