Phoenix Primary School (5589)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

PHOENIX PRIMARY SCHOOL (5589) (Government Gazette December 2010)

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

From the junction of Rockingham Road and Bellion Drive, south east and south along Rockingham Road (south and west sides included) to the railway line, in a generally westerly direction along the railway line to Hamilton Road, south along Hamilton Road (west side included) to King Street, west along King Street (both sides included) to Hillcrest Street, south along Hillcrest Street (both sides included) to Beach Road, west along Beach Road (both sides included) to Cockburn Road, north along Cockburn Road (east side included) to Powell Road, west along Powell Road (north side included) and its westward extension to the Indian Ocean coast line, north along the coast line to a point due west of Rollinson Road, east along Rollinson road (both sides excluded) to Cockburn Road, north along Cockburn Road (east side included) to Bellion Drive, east and north along Bellion Drive (both sides included) to Rockingham Road.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.