Hillman Primary School (5573)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

HILLMAN PRIMARY SCHOOL (Government Gazette Dec 1992)

The boundary for this school is as follows:
The area bounded by Ennis Avenue, Dixon Road and the proposed Garden Island Highway. The boundary parts of Ennis Avenue (east side), Dixon Road (both sides), and the proposed Garden Island Highway (north side) are included within the are for Hillman Primary School.

The following is an optional area for Hillman and Cooloongup Primary Schools:
From the intersection of Dixon Road and the proposed Garden Island Highway, westsouthwest along the proposed Garden Island Highway to Ennis Avenue, southeast and south along Ennis Avenue to Willmott Drive, east from this point to Mandurah Road and in a general northerly direction along Manudrah Road to Dixon Road.
The boundary parts of the proposed Garden Island Expressway (south side), Ennis Avenue (east side) and Mandurah Road (west side) are included withint he optional area.

The following is an optional area for Hillman, Bungaree and Rockingham Beach Primary Schools: The area bounded by Patterson Road (south side), Read Street (east side), Rae Road (north side) and Ennis Avenue (west side).

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.