Wilson Primary School (5476)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

This school uses proximity to the school as a criterion for prioritising enrolments.

The school also has an optional intake area as declared under Cannington Community College and defined below.

The following defines an optional area between Cannington Community College and Wilson Primary School:
From the junction of Albany Highway and Manning Road, west along Manning Road to Fleming Avenue, south east along Fleming Avenue to Kent Street, south west along Kent Street and its south westerly extension to the Canning River, generally south, east and north along the Canning River to the south westerly extension of Civic Gardens, north east along this extension to and along Civic Gardens and its north east extension to Albany Highway, north west along Albany Highway to Manning Road. The boundary parts of Manning Road (south side), Fleming Avenue (both sides), Kent Street (both sides), Civic Gardens (north west side) and Albany Highway (south west side) are included within this optional area.

For information about enrolling in this school - see Contact Details

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.