Wembley Primary School (5464)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

WEMBLEY PRIMARY SCHOOL (5464) (Government Gazette December 2001)

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

From the intersection of Cambridge Street and Selby Street, east along Cambridge Street to Gregory Street, north along Gregory Street to Scaddan Street, west along Scaddan Street to Daglish Street, north along Daglish Street to Collier Street, west along Collier Street to Herdsman Parade, south west along Herdsman Parade to Telopea Lane, north west along Telopea Lane to the shoreline of Herdsman Lake, west along the shoreline of Herdsman Lake to the northern extension of Heron Place, south along this extension and Heron Place to Flynn Street, east along Flynn Street to Selby Street and south along Selby Street to Cambridge Street. The boundary parts of Cambridge Street (north side), Gregory Street (both sides), Scaddan Street (both sides), Daglish Street (both sides), Collier Street (both sides), Herdsman Parade (both sides), Telopea Lane (both sides), Flynn Street (north side) and Selby Street (east side) are included within the local-intake area of this school. The boundary street of Heron Place (both sides) is excluded from the local-intake area of this school.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.