Middle Swan Primary School (5426)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

MIDDLE SWAN PRIMARY SCHOOL (5426) (Government Gazette Sep 2003)

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

The following defines an optional area between Middle Swan Primary School and Herne Hill Primary School:
From the junction of Toodyay Road and Dalgety Road, west along Dalgety Road to and across the railway line to the eastern end of George Road, west along George Road to Great Northern Highway, south along Great Northern Highway to Jane Brook, east and north east along Jane Brook to the bridge where Toodyay Road crosses over Jane Brook, north east along Toodyay Road to Dalgety Road. The boundary parts of Dalgety Road (both sides), George Road (both sides) and Great Northern Highway (east side) are included within this optional area. The boundary parts of Toodyay Road (both sides) are excluded from this optional area.

The school also has a local-intake area as declared under Swan View Primary School and defined below.

The boundary between Swan View Primary School and Middle Swan Primary School is as follows:
the locality boundary between Swan View and Stratton, as published in the StreetsSmart 1991 Perth Street Directory.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.