Nedlands Primary School (5344)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

NEDLANDS PRIMARY SCHOOL (Government Gazette Dec 2000)

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:
From the Nedlands Yacht Club, north west to the junction of The Avenue and Bruce Street, north along Bruce Street to Melvista Avenue, west along Melvista Avenue to Vincent Street, north along Vincent Street to Stirling Highway, east along Stirling Highway to Hampden Road, north along Hampden Road to Park Road, east along Park Road and its east north easterly extension to Park Avenue, east north east along Park Avenue to Forrest Drive, south east along Forrest Drive and its south easterly extension to the Swan River.
The boundary parts of Bruce Street (east side), Melvista Avenue (north side), Vincent Street (east side), Stirling Highway (south side), Hampden Road (east side), Park Road (south side), Park Avenue (south side) and Forrest Drive (both sides) are included within the local-intake area of this school.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.