Yuluma Primary School (5217)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

YULUMA PRIMARY SCHOOL (5217) (Government Gazette January 1997)

The boundary for this school is as follows:
From the junction of Karrinyup Road and Huntriss Road, south along Huntriss Road to Sackville Terrace, west along Sackville Terrace to Holbeck Street, south along Holbeck Street to Scarborough Beach Road, in a general easterly direction along Scarborough Beach Road to the proposed extension of Stephenson Avenue, north along the proposed alignment of Stephenson Avenue and its extension to the Mitchell Freeway, north along the Mitchell Freeway to Karrinyup Road and west along Karrinyup Road to Huntriss Road.

The boundary parts of Scarborough Beach Road (north side), the proposed Stephenson Avenue (west side), the Mitchell Freeway (west side) and Karrinyup Road (south side) are included within the area for Yuluma Primary School, while the boundary parts of Huntriss Road (both sides), Sackville Terrace (both sides) and Holbeck Street (both sides) are excluded from the area for Yuluma Primary School.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.