Cloverdale Primary School (5169)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

CLOVERDALE PRIMARY SCHOOL (Government Gazette Dec 2000)

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:
From the junction of Hardey Road and Esther Street, south west along Esther Street to Belmont Avenue, south east along Belmont Avenue to Fulham Street, north east along Fulham Street to Abernethy Road, south east along Abernethy Road to Leach Highway, north east along Leach Highway to Tonkin Highway, north along Tonkin Highway to the easterley extension of Middleton Street, north west to and along Middleton Street to McGlinn Way, south west along McGlinn Way to Hardey Road, north west along Hardey Road to Esther Street.
The boundary parts of Esther Street (south east side), Belmont Avenue (both sides), Fulham Street (both sides), Abernethy Road (north east side), Leach Highway (north west side), Tonkin Highway (west side), Middleton Street (south west side), McGlinn Way (both sides) and Hardey Road (south west side) are included within this local-intake area.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.