Dianella Heights Primary School (5144)

Local Intake Area


The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

Morley Drive from the junction with Windsor Avenue, east along Morley Drive to Alexander Drive roundabout and continuing east along the extension of Morley Drive east of the roundabout to Light Street, and north-west along Light Street to the junction with Gordon Road.

The boundary part of Morley Drive (north side only) is to be included in the area of the Dianella Heights Primary School, while the boundary part of Light Street (both sides) is to be excluded from the area for the Dianella Heights Primary School.


The following is a contributory area to this school:

From the junction of Yirrigan Drive and Broadmoor Avenue, north along Broadmoor Avenue to Ajana Way, north from this point to the common junctions of Benghazi Loop, Sattelberg Ramble and Pomona Lane, continuing north to the western extension of Eora Creek Gardens, in a general northerly direction to Dechaineux Parkway, in a general northerly direction along the eastern arm of Dechaineux Parkway to and across Cherrywood Avenue to Reid Highway, west along Reid Highway to Northwood Drive, south along Northwood Drive to Yirrigan Drive and east along Yirrigan Drive to Broadmoor Avenue.

The boundary parts of Reid Highway (south side), Northwood Drive (east side), Yirrigan Drive (north side) and Dechaineux Parkway (both sides) and the boundary street of Broadmoor Avenue (west side) are included within the area for Dianella Heights Primary School.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.