West Busselton Primary School (5077)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

WEST BUSSELTON PRIMARY SCHOOL (5077) (Government Gazette December 2005)

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

From the coastline of Geographe Bay, south along Holgate Road and its extension to and along the eastern north-south boundary of Lot 219 on the Busselton Bypass, east along the Busselton Bypass to Fairway Drive, north along Fairway Drive to the New (Broadwater) River, east along the New (Broadwater) River to the drainage channel, north along the drainage channel to Bussell Highway, east along the Bussell Highway and continuing east along Albert Street to Queen Street, north along Queen Street to Geographe Bay, and west along the coastline of Geographe Bay to the northern extension of Holgate Road. The boundary parts of Holgate Road (both sides), the Busselton Bypass (north side), Fairway Drive (west side), the drainage channel (west side), Bussell Highway (north side), Albert Street (north side) and Queen Street (west side) are included within the local-intake area of this school. Lot 219 on the Busselton Bypass is excluded from the local-intake area of this school.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.