Ashdale Secondary College (4181)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

ASHDALE SECONDARY COLLEGE (4181) (Government Gazette June 2014)

The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

From the intersection of Wanneroo Road and Hepburn Avenue, east along Hepburn Avenue (north side included) to Alexander Drive, north along Alexander Drive (west side included) to Park Street, east along Park Street (both sides included) and its extension to the north-south alignment of the locality boundary between Cullacabardee and Landsdale, north along this locality boundary to the junction of Gnangara Road and Cecil Road, west along Gnangara Road (south side included) to the proposed alignment of Ocean Reef Road, north west and west along the proposed alignment of Ocean Reef Road, and continuing west along the existing section of Ocean Reef Road (south side included) to Wanneroo Road, and south along Wanneroo Road (east side included) to Hepburn Avenue.

Students residing within the locality of Gnangara have the option of attending either Ashdale Secondary College or Wanneroo Senior High School.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.