Kinross College (4172)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details

KINROSS COLLEGE (4172) (Government Gazette January 2014)

The following defines the local-intake area:

From the intersection of the westerly extension of Ocean Parade and the coast, east along this extension and along Ocean Parade (north side included) to Burns Beach Road, east along Burns Beach Road (north side included) to the Mitchell Freeway, north along the proposed Mitchell Freeway extension (west side included) to the locality boundary between Kinross and Tamala Park, west along the locality boundary between Kinross and Tamala Park to Marmion Avenue, north along Marmion Avenue (west side included) to the junction with Santa Barbara Parade, generally west along Santa Barbara Parade (both sides excluded) to Morialta Avenue, south west along Morialta Avenue (both sides excluded) to Tapping Way, north west along Tapping Way (south east side included) to View Terrace, south west along View Terrace (south side included) to Ashley Avenue, south west along Ashley Avenue (south side included) to Terry Road, west along Terry Road (south side included) and its westward extension to the coastline, and south along the coastline to the westerly extension of Ocean Parade.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.