Halls Head College (4166)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details


The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

From the junction of Southern Estuary Road and Stacey Rise, south west along Stacey Rise (north side included) to the end of the cul-de-sac, west between Gaston Crescent (both sides included) and Tuart Grove Avenue (both sides excluded) to Old Coast Road, west from this point to the Indian Ocean, north along the coastline to and across the Dawesville Channel, continuing north east along the ocean shoreline to the Mandurah Estuary, south along the Mandurah Estuary to the Peel Inlet, generally south and south west along the western shoreline of the Peel Inlet to and across the Dawesville Channel, and continuing south along the western shoreline of the Harvey Estuary to the mouth of the Harvey River, south along the Harvey River to the south east corner of Southern Estuary Lot 1275, west along the southern boundary of Southern Estuary Lot 1275 and continuing west to Southern Estuary Road and north west along Southern Estuary Road (east side included) to Stacey Rise.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.