Ballajura Community College (4158)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :
LIA map

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details


The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

From the intersection of Alexander Drive and Marangaroo Drive, south along Alexander Drive (east side included) to Beach Road, east along Beach Road (north side included) Marshall Road, east along Marshall Road (north side included) to Hepburn Avenue, north and north west along Hepburn Avenue (south west and south sides included) to the locality boundary between Ballajura and Cullacabardee, north and west along this boundary (west and south sides included) to Hepburn Avenue, north west and west along Hepburn Avenue (south west and south sides included) to the northern extension of Axford Road, south along Axford Road (both sides included) and its extension to Derbi Road, south along Derbi Road (both sides included) to Hillcrest Road, south west along Hillcrest Road (both sides included) to Gerosa Place, south along Gerosa Place (both sides included) to Marangaroo Drive and east along Marangaroo Drive (north side included) to Alexander Drive.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.