Lynwood Senior High School (4113)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details


The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

From the junction of High Road and Willeri Drive, east along High Road (south side included) to the intersection with Duff Road, north along Duff Road (both sides excluded) and its extension to the Canning River, north east and then south west along the river until it intersects with Roe Highway, south west along Roe Highway (north side included) to its intersection with Willeri Drive, and north along Willeri Drive (east side included) to the intersection with High Road.

The following defines an optional area for Lynwood Senior High School and Thornlie Senior High School:

From the junction of the Canning River and the railway line, south west along the railway line to Cameron Street, north west along Cameron Street (north east side included) to Roe Highway, north east along Roe Highway (south east side included) to the Canning River, and generally south east along the Canning River to the railway line.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.