Margaret River Senior High School (4033)

Local Intake Area

The local intake area for this school is displayed on the map below:

Shaded areas indicate optional local-intake areas - please refer to the map description for further details.

LIA Map - Please read this map in conjunction with any other map/s displayed to determine a Local Intake Area (LIA).
Local Intake map :

All questions regarding the School Local Intake Area are to be directed to the school - see Contact Details


The following defines the local-intake area of this school:

From a point on the western extension of Woodlands Road and the coast, south along the coast to Cape Leeuwin, continuing north and east along the coast to the local government boundary between the Shire of Augusta-Margaret River and the Shire of Nannup, north along this local government boundary to the Brockman Highway, east along the Brockman Highway (north side included) to Sues Road, north along Sues Road (west side included) to Sabina Road, south west on Sabina Road (both sides excluded) to the junction of Cane Brake Road and the Vasse River, north along the Vasse River to the local government boundary of the Shires of Busselton and Augusta-Margaret River, west along this boundary to Jacka Road, north along Jacka Road (west side included) to Price Road, west along Price Road (south side included) to Gale Road, north west on Gale Road (south side included) to the junction with Bussell Highway and Metricup Road, west along Metricup Road (south side included) to Woodlands Road, west along Woodlands Road (south side included) and it extension to the coast.

Students currently residing in Puzey Road, Johnson Road and Caves Road will have access to Margaret River Senior High School while the Gracetown bus continues to serve this area.

The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.