SDERA keeps abreast of research and innovation in the field of resilience, drug and road safety through ongoing professional learning and partnerships with state, national and international organisations. External groups are also partnered in evaluation initiatives and research projects.
This enables SDERA to maintain an evidence-based, best practice approach to resilience, drug and road safety education with the aim of helping keep young people safer in Western Australia.
• Principles of School Road Safety Education
• Health Promoting Schools
• Child Health Promotion Research Centre
• Resilience Research Centre
• MUARC (Monash University Accident Research Centre)
• C-MARC (Curtin Monash Accident Research Centre
Page last updated 23 July 2012